Sunday, March 12, 2006

In memory of Tango (2006)

I just received sad news that my little Tango has passed away.

The malay family sent her to the vet last night and was informed he has only 50% chance of survival due to a serious spinal condition. They thought they still had a few days with him. Never did they expect Tango to leave so soon.

Tango's passing away is too sudden - my heart aches terribly now. My only consolation is that he passed away in a loving home and not on the cold streets.



This clip is specially dedicated to brave little Tango:

http://www.indigo.org/rainbowbridge_ver2.html

Thank you Mona for wanting to give Tango a good home.

Rest in peace Tango. You'll be dearly missed. Love you forever.

9 comments:

cat_aunty said...

Aiyoh why like that

Anonymous said...

I don;t understand. Was Tango euthanise? I saved a kitten who had the same condition as Tango. 50% serious spinal injury does not result death, only permanent disability.

auntie p said...

This is shocking...

C. said...

Tango was not euthanised. He passed away at the malay family's home on Sun afternoon. The news came as a total shock to me. I couldn't register at first but once I did, I broke into tears. Tango will be buried by the family...

Anonymous said...

Thanks, For a moment, I thot the Malay family made a decision without consulting you. May he rest in peace.

CatDonna & Cats said...

So sorry to hear.

I've been busy and not really keeping up with the blog reading.

No matter how many times we lose an animal we've loved, it's never easy.

My thoughts are with you.

jennifer_yq said...

i am feeling very sad now..one of my community cat that i took home to take care died today.. sadly i did not get to see one last look at her..she died at the vet this morning..such a sweet girl too but sadly abandoned at a young age. the vet said he suspected it is FIV that lead to sudden death..my pong pong and tango are now crossing the rainbow bridge hand in hand..

CatDonna & Cats said...

Hi celeste. Hope you getting better bit by bit.

I posted a comment some time back but it's not up so maybe something messed up along the way... well I just want to say that I was pretty busy last week and by the time I found out about what happened to Tango I was a bit too late.

My condolences. Take care!

C. said...

Oh catdonna I'm so sorry...I've been feeling sad so I didn't check the blog at all but I've now recovered from the sadness. Thank you all for being so sweet. I'm sure Tango will be happy at Rainbow Bridge with all his friends. Cotton will be there to help me take good care of him. = )