Wednesday, March 15, 2006

I'm back!

I've not been blogging since Tango's passing away. I was grieving over his sudden departure and just don't feel like writing. Now, I've come to terms that my little Tango will never be back...I will keep him in my heart forever. Big thank you to all the nice guys and gals who gave words of comfort during that difficult period. Life is now back to normal.

I recently started noticing an unsterilised male ginger cat I've never seen before loitering at my block. I keep thinking this - could he be Tango's dad? Hmm. This morning on my way to the bus stop, I saw the same ginger cat lying close to Maomao. Maomao greeted me as usual and showered me with her daily dose of affection. This ginger cat came up as well and the two cats started scolding each other while I looked on, praying hard that the quarrel does not progress to a fight. Well, luckily not. I now have two sterilised cats and three unsterilised cats at my block. More and more cats! Whoa.

Isn't Maomao a beautiful cat? She recently licked me on my hand! Isn't she sweet? I never knew cats lick to show affection too.

As for Pixie, she's still there and I hope she remains there safely till she goes to her new home. Someone staying at the block likes to throw water down to scare the cats when the cats start making noises. Pixie got quite wet once from the water attack when she and Maomao quarrelled. Whoever threw the water was so damn mean! I've seen it happened a few times already. Maybe I should complain to the Town Council!

Pixie feeling pissed off and sulking away after being thrown water at.

Cinder with wounds on his backside. Wonder how he got it.

3 comments:

=^..^= said...

Maomao reminds me of little Diamond Back... who sadly, still cannot be found. Hope he's alright where he is.

Good to hear you're holding up alright. :)

~5-Cat Style

C. said...

I do hope Diamond Back is alright as well. It's always sad to find them missing...my Ashley has been missing for quite a while already.

CatDonna & Cats said...

Welcome back!

Let's celebrate little Tango's dear life by giving more love to his comrades! I'm sure he would appreciate that too. :)