Thursday, July 05, 2007

Snowy - Update - 5 Jul 07



I received the following tear-jerking heartwarming news from G at 1.55pm:

"Celeste, I just called Joyous and spoken with A (the nurse). She said Snowy is still tilting her head to one side but is eating & drinking on her own, with them holding up the bowl for her..."

Snowy hasn't had any food (she couldn't manage at all) except fluids fed via the intravenous catheter since Sat, 30 Jun 07 - a total of 5 days.

I'm glad the angels at Dr. H assisted Snowy in feeding on her own.

Now, I feel like crying... the tears of joy. : )

Also, thank you all for the very kind, encouraging and comforting words. We have since the appeal, received a few responses on helping out with Snowy's bills. Heartfelt thanks and gratitude.

Please continue walking with Snowy on her journey to recovery.

===
p.s. I'm sorry I may not be able to respond to some of the questions posted via comments immediately.

1 comment:

EJ. said...

Heartwarming good news indeed Celeste. Eat and grow strong, Snowy.