Sunday, May 20, 2007

Reunited!


Reunited! Oren, 19 May 2007

We found Oren!

We found Oren!

We found Oren!

I still can't believe this.

A fellow caregiver at 200+ found a new ginger male wandering at her area since 16 May and heard from her friend (who is also a caregiver) I lost a ginger male (I am at 800+). She contacted me last night about this cat. I got hold of Uncle Y and we both flew down to verify and my god, it was HIM!!! I kept asking Uncle Y, "Uncle, you sure? You sure its him?" cos I cannot believe we could find Oren. I thought we've lost him for good. Isn't this so amazing? It was as if heaven knew we lost Miki and decided to return Oren to us.

Our guess is that someone dined at the prata shop next to my blk, saw Oren (he likes to loiter at the prata shop), liked him and brought him home to 200+ or 300+ area (where this person resides). Then perhaps, either Oren escaped or they decided he is not adoptable or lost interest in him and left him at the void deck.

M's dad was saying this person could have return Oren to where he picked him up if he decided not to keep him anymore and not just abandon him anywhere.



Oren is home. : )

p.s. Thank you GL and Paula.

4 comments:

lingcat said...

Glad that Oren is home!

Heard from GL this morning. She is very happy for you.

Anonymous said...

Oren is a handsome boy. Glad he's back.

snowforest said...

Congrats on Oren's return. I've had some experience with lost cats. Usually the cat's curiosity is a factor behind cats going astray. I've started a new blog about cats at:

http://ailurophiles.blogspot.com/

added ur link there. check it out :)!

Around Your Wrist said...

yay! i'm so glad oren came home!

--suz