Saturday, April 14, 2007

Vivo City



I was at Vivo City today (13 Apr) with a friend who was back in town from London. This is my first visit to the mega mall. Really huge! Noticed it housed many UK brands like River Island, Ted Baker, Prinicples, etc. There's a particular shop I fancied at #02-68, Mother Garden. They sell cute childrens' items but what attracted me were the doggy stuff they sell as well! I will be back for this shop. As we shopped, we noticed a long queue at Vinco, a donut store. Donut Factory at Raffles City Shopping also commanded similar long queue - are donuts the latest craze or something? We spent also an hour or so in Mu-EE #02-40 where we got ourselves these. Absolutely adorable!


I know there's a Pet Safari on level 3 but we didn't have the time to go anywhere beyond level 2. In fact, we didn't even finish level 2. Now that's how huge the place is - that is, if you do seriously shop and not just browse.

No comments: