Tuesday, March 28, 2006



No sign of Maomao last night but I did see her that morning - hope she's ok. Very paranoid!



Pixie will be going to her new home by this week. I know I'm supposed to be happy for little Pix now that she has a place to call home but I'm also feeling sad because I will not get to see her as often. Nevertheless the fact that she needs not wander on the streets anymore gives me lots of consolation and comfort. She'll also have a little friend, Oreo to play with. I'm thankful to Esther for allowing Pix to be part of her life. I know the moment to part will be a very emotional one but I will be strong.



Saw unsterilised ginger male (I will name him Tubbs) last night again. He was on the verge of starting a fight with Belle. I tried luring Belle away with food but she wouldn't give a damn. Ha. I tried on Tubbs and guess what, he followed me! Fed him a wet whiskas pack and Belle disappeared into the darkness before I could feed her. Guess I'll need to have them sterilised soon too before my blk gets over-populated.

2 comments:

CatDonna & Cats said...

Happy for Pix - a good life off the streets awaits!

Don't be too sad Celeste. You've done a great job and I'm sure the adopters will let you visit her now and then. :)

5Cats said...

Maomao sits so cutely! :)