Tuesday, July 08, 2008
10 Promises To My Dog
10 Promises To My Dog:
1. Give me time to understand what you want of me.
2. Place your trust in me. It’s crucial to my well-being.
3. Be aware that however you treat me I’ll never forget it.
4. Before you scold me for being lazy, ask yourself if something might be bothering me.
5. Talk to me sometimes. Even if I don’t understand your words, I do understand your voice when it’s speaking to me.
6. Remember before you hit me, I have teeth that could hurt you, but that I choose not to bite you.
7. Take care of me when I get old.
8. You have your work, your entertainment and your friends. I have only you.
9. My life is likely to last 10 to 15 years. Any separation from you will be painful for me.
10. Go with me on difficult journeys. Everything is easier for me if you are there. Remember I love you…