Monday, May 05, 2008

My heart cries ...

When will cruelty cease?

When can we learn to respect all lives?

When can we live and let live?

When can we have more love, less bitterness?

These sufferings...

These inhumane acts...

When will we stop channeling our anger or tedium on the homeless, defenceless and voiceless?

When can we be proud to truly call ourselves HUMAN?

My heart cries.

Farewell little one, I'm sorry I couldn't stop whoever did what was done to you.

I can only hope, and pray, that justice will prevail.

:( :( :( :(

http://www.spca.org.sg/SPCAAppeal.pdf

1 comment:

jules said...

It is a very scary sign of how our society is breeding this race of people who can snuff out innocent lives without mercy. The makings of a future murderer, of many heartless Hitler-wannabes... yet these warning signs continue to be ignored and dismissed until the killings get bigger and bigger.