Monday, May 07, 2007

8 unsterilised young cats!

Oh my goodness.

I was informed there are 9 young cats of about 6 months old at a coffeeshop few blks down my area of which only 1 is sterilised! I believe that area is unmanaged. A kind malay uncle who helps out with dish washing at a malay stall feeds them a little but the no. is getting out of control and he has problem feeding.

I don't know how many males and females there are. I haven't seen the cats. The thought of the cats multiplying is really terrifying.

I will see what I can do.

1 comment:

Around Your Wrist said...

that's a lot of cats! there can be a lot of kittens. i'm glad you know about them, and can do your big part toward stopping the multiplication numbers from getting much bigger!

the malay uncle is kind and generous to try to help.

you are strong and brave!

--suz