Sunday, April 01, 2007

Nana is BACK!



Just as I finished publishing my post on Nana's disappearance, my mobile rang. M (my neighbour) called to inform Nana is back! I heaved a great sigh of relief. She's finally back!

I rushed down to my neighbour's unit to welcome the queen's return. Tubbs was there for the welcome too but Nana wasn't too friendly to him. They had a mini brawl, leaving Tubbs dejected at the void deck. I tried to cheer him up by offering some food which he gladly feasted on. I advised him to leave Nana alone for now 'cos she's in bad mood. He then washed and groomed himself while I went up to check on the angry lady. Offered her a can which she took 90%. Then she went to sit at a corner to continue fuming. Funny girl. Anyway she can fume for all she wants now that she is safely back. I can sleep well tonight. : )




No comments: