Friday, April 27, 2007

The Case of the Sleeping Cat



There has been a complaint 3 streets down where I reside.

The complaint came from the father of a girl who is afraid of a cat who sleeps on the staircase. She has to walk that flight of stairs down each morning and the cat frightens her enough to make it an uphill task getting to school. I heard the cat in question is pretty timid so I don't think kitty is that frightening.

Our community cat, Nana sleeps on the staircase leading to the second floor all the time and nobody at my block seemed to mind. Since our lifts serve every floor now, nobody really climbs the stairs.

I have offered to walk the girl down the stairs to show her that her fear is uncalled for.

We now wait to hear from the Town Council.

The last complaint I mediated was The Case of the Cat on Car.

No comments: