Thursday, February 08, 2007

Some pet owners are incredible. Incredibly silly I mean.
Look at what happened to this 8 years old maltese boy. He was hospitalised due to intestinal damage. His owner fed him chicken bones and the fragments of the bone ruptured his intestine and caused internal bleeding. Poor boy was passing out blood.
Better still, his owner did not want a surgery done. They brought him home after dripping him. Goodness.

1 comment:

Kimo & Sabi said...

What are peoples thinkin'! Chicken noodle soupe is much better!