Friday, July 07, 2006

Hey Pixie!

I am very thankful to Esther & Colin. I want to thank them for opening their hearts and giving such a good and loving home to Pixie, one of my favourite ex-community cat. Pixie now has a safe place to hang out, gets good healthy food and has three younger friends to play with. In return, she makes herself useful by being a live alarm each morning for mummy and daddy. It really warms my heart to receive news about her.

I wish I could find good homes for Yoyo and Hazel too. If you know of good & responsible owners like Pixie's parents looking for a feline family member, please do ask them to consider Yoyo & Hazel.

Pixie at my home temporarily after sterilisation.


Pixie at her new home.

Top of the world...


ZzzZZzzzZZzzz with Oreo.

2 comments:

Zeus said...

It looks like Pixie is very happy in her new environment. I am sure she would tell you 'thank you' for everything you did for her.

Rascal said...

Pixie looks like a very happy cat.