Monday, March 06, 2006



Words cannot describe the happiness within me to find Pixie waiting quietly by the side of the blk this evening. She was watching passer-bys go by. I know she was waiting for me and I could tell she was very happy when she saw me approaching. Maomao happened to appear at the same time and Pixie hissed gently - guess she didn't like to be disturbed during this precious few minutes she has with me. I had to reassure her by petting her and Maomao at the same time. I told her Maomao is a friend and they should protect each other. Pixie seemed to understand and appeared slightly friendlier. I was able to feed them both together!

Earlier, when I was heading home from the supermarket, I happened to see Hazel. I have not seen her for quite a while! She was lying contentedly next to a motorcycle and looked liked she has grown quite a bit. Geraldine must be doing a great job looking after her. I smiled at Hazel but am not sure if she returned my smile as it was rather dark.

I hope these girls will remain safe and sound. I'm hoping to have Pixie adopted to good home but meanwhile I wish people could be kinder to them and let them live out the rest of their lives in peace.

2 comments:

cat_aunty said...

Erm you can't adopt Pixie? You seem to love her very much.....

C. said...

Hi cat_aunty, yes, I do love Pixie very very much but I really cannot keep her with me. I really hope she can go to a good home since she's such a lovable girl. My heart aches to think she has to roam the streets. I also dread to face the night I can no longer find her... = (

~ Celeste