Saturday, March 25, 2006

Trapping @ Maxwell Rd area

Understand from Rose (who left a comment on my blog) that there were some trappings conducted where we work lately (URA Centre, MND Complex). Now that she mentioned this - I thought of something - Mocha could have been trapped! She was the friendliest resident at Robinson Green so naturally the easiest target but, she's already sterilised, why the need to have her rounded up? Besides, there's no residential area near the park so I wonder who the heck is annoyed with her presence. Like Maomao, Mocha has quite a few fans of her own, one of whom is Shanti. I happened to meet her on my way to office this morning and told her about Mocha's disappearance. I've asked her to help watch out for Mocha and to let me know immediatey if she sees her so I can revert to the extremely devastated Aunty Lucy. I had better call the AVA asap, just in case my suspicion is accurate!!! Gosh.

2 comments:

CatDonna & Cats said...

I hope you find Mocha. This is very distressing for all of you.

C. said...

Yes very distressing indeed...